But I just watched the biggest loser last night for the first time and now I have been inspired. They pushed through all of their physical pain to get to 500 steps, or run a mile. They did it because they knew it would help better them in the long run. Even when their body said, "stop" they pushed through because they knew they could do it.
In comparison.
I know I can keep studying even if I don't want to or if I think I can't. I can push through the "mental pain" that my brain thinks it is having. I set a time that I can stop tonight, and I will go until that time because I know it will make things easier in the long run. It will be easier to study at finals time, easier to get that A, and easier to get the job because I have that A.
Okay, motivational post for myself . . . now back to studying Agency
No comments:
Post a Comment