Not because I am full of myself and think that you are all so interested in my hair, but I have been getting a lot of questions lately about it. Is it naturally curly, did you get a perm, etc . . . I think this is probably because I've been wearing it in different ways lately, but anyways. All that to say:
Here it is, my hair in all of its natural air dried glory:
A close up so you can really see the frizz:
So I have two options, take the sort of waves and gel them into somewhat of curls, or straighten the heck out of it to remove the waves and frizz. Oh the joys of in-between hair!
(on a side note, black is not my natural color, so technically it is not completely natural in these pictures . . .)
No comments:
Post a Comment