Well Arty was a good boy this week. Nothing major was eaten. Could we be done with the teething phase early??? I'm not going to count on it :)
So for this weeks post I thought I would show you another reason why I should never buy nice decorative things.
I previously posted about how I like to decorate my whole house for Christmas. Every year after Christmas I hit up all of the sales and try to find new things to add to my Christmas decor. This year I fell in love with some red and white plaid throw blankets and pillows that Target had. I waited until after new years to buy them (because that is when they go on super sale . . . and let's face it, i'm cheap when it comes to decorating stuff) and then I snatched them up. I spent most of my days trying to keep the dogs from laying on them (cause gosh darn it, ALL of my blankets were not going to be for the dogs) but then I gave up.
I realized that Arty had been using the pillows as toys when he ran into my office on day with one of them in his mouth. I assessed the pillow and blanket damage, and while not too bad or noticeable it was still enough to make me a little annoyed!
There are many of these little holes in the blankets:

And most of the seams on the pillows are a bit shredded.
Oh well, they were cute while they lasted :)
Look at the little deer. He would never think of destroying anything on purpose . . . never! (and yes he is wearing a training collar, those who are anti-training collars can chastise us if you want, but then I will challenge you to try training a big dog with out one!)
He is so darling! I can see how you can't be mad at him for too long :)
ReplyDeletePS Your comments on my blog make my day! I am glad that you are my faithful reader, makes my blog feel somewhat purposeful! LOL :)