Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Houston, we have a problem . . .

. . . A boot problem:

















You see, it all started here when I got my first pair of bearpaws for super cheap and revamped them with some awesome buttons. I finally got around to wearing them, when MN's crazy weather turned cold for a bit, and found out that they were the most amazingly COMFORTABLE boots I had ever worn. Yes, my friends, they feel like slippers on my feet. Which is to be expected from a company whose motto is : Live Life Comfortably.

For those of you who know me and how much I love things being comfortable (case-in-point: I wore sweatpants and hoodies for just about EVERY class in undergrad) you know that this was an amazing find for me. After wearing my brown boots a couple of times (and never wanting to take them off) I knew I needed them in another color. I choose grey because it would go with all of my black clothes and then I could essentially be wearing bearpaws anytime I wanted. Well DSW was sold out of my size so I searched them on google, come to find out I could buy them for WAY cheaper on Amazon. Since they were so much cheaper . . . I bought them in every color(and got all four for less than the price of ONE pair of sweater boot uggs!!):















Yes my friends, I am that obsessed with these lovely boots. They are truly amazing! Some people may say I have a boot "problem." I call it a healthy obsession :)















P.S. Why do I keep my boots on top of a bookshelf you ask? Well, when two of my heels were turned into chew toys I decided that shoes had to be kept completely out of reach of little puppy mouths . . . and this was the best spot for the boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment