Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Semester, New Goals and Bayler

A week into the new semester and I thought it would be a good time to post my goals for the semester. Some of them school related, some of them not . . .

1. Outline Sooner
this will keep the end of semester scramble to a minimum. I've got an awesome study group that will keep me accountable for this one!

2. Spend more time on WRAP the WHOLE semester
My law school friends will laugh at this goal, as we have already been told by many that we are going to be spending tons of time on WRAP this semester but, at the end of last semester I got lazy with WRAP because I had been doing so well, and that seemed to hurt me a bit in the end.

3. Lose 10 pounds
I have always been an advocate of, "as long as you are healthy it doesn't matter how much you weigh" and I still am. However, I had some health problems last semester that would benefit from me being at my "ideal" weight. I don't think the ideal weight works for everyone, but for me, I see the benefits for my health. In order to do this I have sub-goals
3a. Drink 64 oz. of water per day (this has been made easier by my sweet new water bottle)
3b. Go to the gym at least 4 times per week (having my gym buddy Jill will help keep me accountable)
3c. Track my calories. I joined sparkpeople.com which helps me track what I eat. I have to stay under a certain amount of calories per day, but I like it because I can still eat sweets, if they fit into my calorie amount.

Well I think that about sums up the major goals! I'll post against later in the week when I get all of my grades, I've gotten two so far, and have been very happy with the results. . . so hopefully I will have happy news again at the end of this week!

For my tribute this week . . . Bayler(said in a Southern voice of course)!!

I love Bayler because . . .

He is such a content little guy











they really don't come any cuter than this














The only time he gets upset is when he is hungry











He's got the chubbiest cheeks ever













He's just such a smiley guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment